Public Television announces a newscaster contest
The Public Television announces a newscaster contest with no age or gender limitation.
- Higher education, at least one year of newscaster or TV host experience and at least three years of journalist or editor experience (website, newspaper, radio, television).
- Basic information on the constitutional order, international relations, important episodes of modern history of the Republic of Armenia, subjects of public interest and public and political figures.
- Original thinking, ability to form brief, literate and witty texts quickly, minimal abilities of improvisation.
- Stress-enduring, hardworking, searching, friendly and sociable.
The applications are to be sent in the following package:
- CV (in PDF).
- Motivation letter of 500-600 words, explaining why they correspond to the job requirements.
- Closed link of the video where the applicant reads the original opening for the following video: https://youtu.be/Cnq_kR5k8xo
- The video may be filmed by any camera.
Applications will be accepted by and including August 5 only online and only at the e-mail address [email protected] with the “Newscaster” mentioned in the subject.
Thanks to all the applicants for the interest. We would like to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.